Cold Drawing TubesDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Our cold drawing tubes are made from hot rolled round tubes. The cold drawing process changes mechanical properties of tubes and reducing the cost and time of machining process. Cold drawing tubes are much better in surface and mechanical properties than rolled round tubes. With its higher durability and precision tolerances, it is widely used in many industries.
1. We have experience in cold drawing tubes for more than 15 years.
2. All kinds of surface treatment are available if you need.
3. Our professional engineer and QC team can strictly control the product quality to meet your requirement.
4. We offer the best service according to your requests, ranging from production, processing, packaging, etc.
5. Our products are of high quality with cheap price, and promote delivery.
6. We have a professional sales team to provide you quick and warm service throughout the whole process.
7. Small quantity is acceptable.
1. We have much experience in cold drawing.
2. We can customize special sizes and types if you need.
3. Variety types for selection, prompt delivery.
4. Well-equipped with extensive sales network.
5. Advanced production equipment and production technique.
6. Competitive Price (Factory direct price) with good service.
7. Excellent quality testing equipments, 100% inspection.
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
A: We are a manufacturer, and our company has registered since 2006.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory address is: No.30 Ludai Road, Yangshan Town, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
3. Q: How can I get to your factory?
A: Our factory is not far away from Shanghai Airport, we can pick you up in the airport or your pointed hotel.
4. Q: Can the tubes be customized as our need?
A: Surely, we can produce according to your requirements.
5. Q: What kinds of material you can produce?
A: The main material is SAE 1020, ST 52, CK45, etc.
6. Q: How long is the production cycle?
A: 15-30 days without heat treatment.
Our customers have a wider range of processing choices for transportation mode.
By Express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS, etc...)
--- Advantage: Fast (takes about 7 - 10 days in the delivery), door to door.
--- Disadvantage: A little expensive.
By Air Transportation
--- Advantage: Fast (takes about 8 - 12 days), a little cheaper than Express.
--- Disadvantage: You need to take the goods from the airport by yourself.
By Sea (Ocean) Transportation
--- Advantage: Much cheaper than Express or Air transportation.
--- Disadvantage: Slow and you need to take the goods from your destination port by yourself.