Cottonseed Oil EquipmentDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Cottonseed is the seed of cotton crop. The cotton taken from the cotton boll is called seed cotton, and the cotton fibers rolled from the seed cotton are called lint cotton. After the lint is removed from the seed cotton, the cottonseed can be obtained. Cottonseed has a hard brown shell on the outside and varies in shape and size. There are embryos in the seed hull, which is the main part of cottonseed, also known as seed kernels. Seed kernels contain 35-45% oil, 39% protein and 0.2-2% gossypol.
2. Screen out impurities and use vibrating screen to remove impurities.
3. Crushing makes cottonseed more suitable for subsequent processing.
4. Stir-fry, oil is heated, adjust water to ideal state.
5. Extruding or pressing can be done with an extruder to make the raw materials more suitable for leaching, or with a hydraulic press or a screw press to extract more oil.
6. Leaching, solvent extraction, get more oil, or skip this step directly.
7. Refining, which is simply described as removing water, acid, impurities with heavy color, and the odor of oil caused by raw materials.
Henan Jinxing Cereals and Oil Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd. has a history of processing and manufacturing grease equipment for more than 60 years. It has complete testing means and strict quality assurance system. At the same time, it has a professional construction team, professional engineers, technical technicians and modern factory equipment to ensure the quality and quality of each product. It is committed to shaping the brand image of Jinxing Grain and Oil Machinery and building enterprise integrity.
Henan Jinxing Cereals and Oil Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd. in line with the three principles of integrity first, quality first and service first, to solve customers'needs and problems with the fastest speed and the most effective way, and jointly achieve win-win cooperation. In the future, let's connect our hearts and minds, work together to create a better tomorrow and write more brilliant chapters.